Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Repeat Offender

Confession. I am a Repeat Offender.

Tomorrow, I am going back to join Weight Watchers for the ohhh 8th? 9th? time, at least. After much thought and disgust with myself I know I need to do something, and now. I thought of other programs, other things I could do to lose the weight, but I know Weight Watchers works and I know how to work the program. Heck, I lost about 75lbs a few years ago, so why cant I do it again, plus more!

I've spent the last few days eating crap. I can feel it. I feel beyond disgusting. I hate this feeling. I can honestly say I have not had the belly hunger grumbles in a LONG time. If I had any such feeling, food went into my mouth... fast. Then the I feel so gross and nasty, etc etc feeling was back. I'm trying to learn to deal with my eating and cravings and learn all over again how to eat. I started to read a book, on overeating. Many different people I know have recommended and it's been sitting on my night stand for... well lets just say some time now. It's called, The Art of Overeating by David Kessler. http://tinyurl.com/ybxqxzv So far so good. I'm hoping to learn a few good lessons to help me through this journey... again.

Then tonight, after making dinner on our new grill! yum! I attacked the kitchen. I need organization on my life in order to take care of me. Funny it may sound but if my life is a mess and crazy, so am I and so is my eating. The kitchen. Oy. Man it needed a good cleaning anyways... and still does. I cleared out the fridge . Scary yet satisfying. My husband ending up with 4 large bags of garbage from me cleaning not only the fridge, but the freezer and some random cabinet items. So to get me started tomorrow, its off to a good start. I still need to clean more, deeper, organize more and buy some new gadgets. Gadgets are also fun when you are losing weight- so far I picked up a Hawaiian girl cheese grater at Marshalls. it. is. awesome. (Pic to follow soon as I need to invest in new camera too booo). So while i'm out tomorrow I think a trip to Bed Bath and Beyond is in order.

Gadget heaven, here I come!

Weight Watchers, here I come!

The new (old me), here I come... .to find you again!

(Yeah that was a little cheesey, but I was feeling the motivation :-P)

No comments:

Post a Comment